How To Contact Support For License Issues

For instructions on how to contact support for license issues.

How To Contact Support For License Issues

Postby CB.Support.Manager » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:09 pm

1. Telegraphic Transfer (TT) Payment Inquiries:

Customers who have purchased CloudBacko Pro/Lite license(s) and or add on modules using the TT payment method should expect license(s) and or add on modules to be delivered within seven business days.

If licenses or add on modules have not been received after seven business days. Please send a message to jeff.tang with invoice number, TT payment reference, and payment date through: https://www.cloudbacko.com/en/cloudbacko-advanced-cloud-local-server-workstation-amazon-S3-google-backup-software-contact-us.jsp

2. Customers with CloudBacko Pro/Lite license related issues:

• Post a request in our License Forum, please include a description of your license problem and CloudBacko Pro/Lite product version number a member of our support team will contact you. viewforum.php?f=43
  • Send a message to CB.Support.Manager with a description of your license problem, CloudBacko Pro/Lite product version number, and include proof of purchase, i.e. invoice number and the second half of your license key through: https://www.cloudbacko.com/en/cloudback ... act-us.jsp
Please refer to the following thread for details on Where can I find my CloudBacko Pro/Lite purchase license key? viewtopic.php?f=31&t=297

Note: Please do not post your license key or invoice details on the forum.

Resolution Times:
Issue Target Resolution Time
Evaluation license key 2 business days
Lost license key retrieval 2 business days
In app or TT purchase issues 2 business days
License key re-activation (due to license violation) 3 business days
General payment/license related inquires 3 business days
Support Manager of CloudBacko
The Most Secure Cloud & Local Backup Software
CB.Support.Manager
Site Admin

Return to Contacting Support For License Issues