License Deactivated

For instructions on how to contact support for license issues.

License Deactivated

Postby SurIndustrial » Fri May 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Hello.

I have a license for CloudBacko Pro Basic Software.

Few days ago, I received a notification of "License Violation! Your total installations of CloudBacko Pro software and modules used under License Key "********-****-****-8e92-22dbdcb9f498" exceeded the maximum allowed usage since April 04, 2017."

In the details of the error, it indicates that the violation was because we where doing backup of two non free license VMware servers by mistake.

We have uninstalled the software and deleted the backup sets.

Know, we have installed the software again in a different computer and we are copying only data, so we are not violating the license anymore.

After a couple of days working ok, the app showed an license error and stopped working.

Following the advices from the forum, we deleted the license archives and now it's working on Trial mode.

Yesterday we recived an email notificating the license deactivation and asking us to contact you.

Please, let me know if you need any furder information.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I have tried to add the invoice, but I can't find a valid format (I've tried pdf, html, jpg, png...)

P.P.S. I have tried to send a private message to CB.Support.Manager but it stay at the Outbox folder, it doesn't move to Sent message, so that's why I have opened a new topic
SurIndustrial

Re: License Deactivated

Postby jeff.tang » Mon May 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello,

In this case, would you please PM me your invoice number/license key for verification?
Jeff Tang
CloudBacko Forum Support
The Most Secure Cloud & Local Backup Software
jeff.tang

Return to Contacting Support For License Issues