SFTP Error: Failed to initialize RemoteBDB.Cloud. [SFtpManager.mkTopDir] Failed to open sftp session for 'XXXXXXXXX' [SOLVED]

Discuss any issues related to SFTP here.

SFTP Error: Failed to initialize RemoteBDB.Cloud. [SFtpManager.mkTopDir] Failed to open sftp session for 'XXXXXXXXX' [SOLVED]

Postby Christian » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Hi,

backup to SFTP destination fails.

Creating a new SFTP dest ---> Trust key --> ok --> then: error SFTPmanager.mkTopDir failed to open sftp session for '1424114121810'

Please help!

thx & best regs
Christian
Christian

Re: SFTP Error: Failed to initialize RemoteBDB.Cloud. [SFtpManager.mkTopDir] Failed to open sftp session for 'XXXXXXXXX'

Postby CloudBacko » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Hello,

Please try the following unofficial patch, this should fix the problem.

1. Make sure you are on at least 1.11.0.0
2. Download http://s3.amazonaws.com/CloudBacko/unof ... 0x/bin.zip
3. Shutdown CloudBacko Windows Services
4. Expand the files inside bin.zip to "C:\Program Files\CloudBacko Pro", "C:\Program Files\CloudBacko Lite" or "C:\Program Files\CloudBacko Home"
5. Startup CloudBacko Windows Services
6. Open CloudBacko GUI to run backup again
Samuel Chan
CloudBacko Forum Support
CloudBacko

Re: SFTP Error: Failed to initialize RemoteBDB.Cloud. [SFtpManager.mkTopDir] Failed to open sftp session for 'XXXXXXXXX'

Postby Christian » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:49 am

great, fixed my problem!

Thx & best regs
Christian

Re: SFTP Error: Failed to initialize RemoteBDB.Cloud. [SFtpManager.mkTopDir] Failed to open sftp session for 'XXXXXXXXX' [SOLVED]

Postby rafael » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:47 pm

Hello Christian.

Just to let you know that CloudBacko Pro/Lite v1.11.2.0 has been released, this version contains the fixes for your reported SFTP problem.

Please update CloudBacko Pro/Lite to v1.11.2.0 by following step in the following FAQ "How do I update my CloudBacko installation to the latest version?" viewtopic.php?f=58&t=73
Rafael Ho
CloudBacko Forum Support
The Most Secure Cloud & Local Backup Software
rafael
Site Admin

Return to SFTP