Help Documents

Discuss all issues related to CloudBacko Home free backup software here

Help Documents

Postby DLNZOZ » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am

Hello CloudBacko,

No offence but the "Help" option within the product is pretty hopeless for a paid product. For example (as someone that is reasonably new to backup software) during my configuration I want to know what a retention policy option is under backup schedule, yet when I click help, there is no mention of retention policy. Now I am sure it is somewhere else in the product but for me learning, I am having to spend a lot of time jumping between windows. But of course you then lose which window you were in and trying to understand.

Also I am looking for some configuration assistance for One Drive for Business. I have searched but found nothing of use.

My question is - do you have any documentation to download like I would find with other product I but off the shelf?

Thanks
DLNZOZ

Re: Help Documents

Postby CB.Support.Manager » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello

Thank you for you inquiry.

CloudBacko Home is actually free of charge.

The instructions for setting a backup set can all be found in the online help, we do not have additional documents available.

For help on retention policy in CloudBacko Home go to [Backup Sets]>[backup set name]>[Others] and press the [Help] Button

If you require additional information please refer the following thread on how to setup OneDrive as a backup destination viewtopic.php?f=58&t=436

This will give you a better idea as both OneDrive and OneDrive for Business setup is very similar.
Support Manager of CloudBacko
The Most Secure Cloud & Local Backup Software
CB.Support.Manager
Site Admin

Postby DLNZOZ » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:20 am

Hello,

I am not using Cloud Backo home. It is cloud backo pro which is certainly not free.

Shame about documentation. It might be useful because the "help" function within the tool is very limited and only appropriate if there are no issues. Which is rarely the case for any software these days.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks
DLNZOZ

Postby marcovilliams » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello Guys,

What is cloud backo home software? please suggest me.
marcovilliams

Postby stephen.chow » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:00 pm

marcovilliams wrote:Hello Guys,

What is cloud backo home software? please suggest me.

Hi,

"CloudBacko Home is a Free backup software designed for backing up Windows and Mac PCs at home. GUI Linux users can also use the browser-based version."

Refer to URL below for further information:
https://www.cloudbacko.com/en/download- ... o-home.jsp
Stephen Chow
CloudBacko Forum Support
The Most Secure Cloud & Local Backup Software
stephen.chow

Return to Backup, restore, configuration, troubleshooting, and others