Error: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated

Discuss all issues related to CloudBacko Lite here

Error: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated

Postby cloggy » Fri May 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Hi,

A backup to a NAS destination came to a successful completion but changed files were not copied. I looked in the log file and saw this line:

NetUse Login:DHHOME\Dick Password:??? Path:\\diskstation\home Error: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

..which, IMHO, should be a reason for an error and not a successful completion.. Can this be corrected in a future version as now I cannot rely on the result of the backup status.

Furthermore: how many days are log files being kept?
cloggy

Re: Successful backup but files are not copied?

Postby CloudBacko » Sat May 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Samuel Chan
CloudBacko Forum Support
CloudBacko

Re: Error: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated

Postby cloggy » Sat May 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Hi, this option was already on Disabled.

Strange thing is that this only happens when a backup is triggered to run because a change was made. When I initiate the backup job myself, it runs fine.

Nevertheless, I think that whenever this error occurs, the backup for that destination should not be flagged as Completed.
cloggy

Re: Error: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated

Postby cloggy » Thu May 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Any clues what could be the reason? I'm still having this problem and have to run the backup to the NAS destination manually each and every time to stay in sync.

Regards...Dick
cloggy

Postby cloggy » Thu May 08, 2014 6:06 pm

I've done some more testing. It doesn't matter if the option in Security Policies is enabled or disabled, I keep getting the message...but the good news is, that despite the error message, the changed files are copied to the NAS....
cloggy

Return to Backup, restore, configuration, troubleshooting, and others