CloudBacko Pro has been DISABLED because you haven't fixed the License Violation problem within the extended grace period

Discuss software licensing issues here.

CloudBacko Pro has been DISABLED because you haven't fixed the License Violation problem within the extended grace period

Postby johnsonlwu » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:32 am

We purchased Cloud Backo Pro in Feb 2015 when we were called SHadow Networks and since then we reinstalled from a download but it thinks the computer (the same computer it's installed on ever since Feb 2015) thinks its trial mode.

To make matters worse when I tried to click the contact link the web portal shows a 404 so even though I tried to purchase again it would not let me. Now i am stuck with a machine with the config but unable to restore.

Please kindly help.

johnson.wu@shadownetworks.com
johnson@acalvio.com
johnsonlwu

Re: CloudBacko Pro has been DISABLED because you haven't fixed the License Violation problem within the extended grace period

Postby jeff.tang » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:28 pm

Hello,

In this case, would you please provide us with your invoice number by PM? We can help to looking into this for you.
Jeff Tang
CloudBacko Forum Support
The Most Secure Cloud & Local Backup Software
jeff.tang

Re: CloudBacko Pro has been DISABLED because you haven't fixed the License Violation problem within the extended grace period

Postby johnsonlwu » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:43 pm

I dont have the invoice number as the person who installed CBP has already left the company and all I can see is

1/13/2015 1/14/2015 CLOUDBACKO CORPORATION 02-1566-3441 KR 39.00

If I have to repurchase it's fine. Please let me know how I can click OK and get to a non 404 page.
Thanks,
johnsonlwu

Postby jeff.tang » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:38 pm

Hello,

To help us verifying your license, please go to [Settings] > [License] of Cloudbacko client to make a screen capture and then send us the image with a link (e.g. Google cloud) by PM.
Jeff Tang
CloudBacko Forum Support
jeff.tang

Postby johnsonlwu » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:26 am

I cant even get to it, because the ONLY thing it displays is the big red warning banner and after that I can never get back to ANY menu.
johnsonlwu

Postby johnsonlwu » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:36 am

When I click resolve the problem I get a 404
Attachments
CBP.png
screenshot
CBP.png (309.66 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
johnsonlwu

Postby jeff.tang » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:48 pm

In this case, can you please zip the "C:\users\{username}\.cbp" folder and copy the files to Dropbox, OneDrive, Google drive etc and share the link to us by PM?
Jeff Tang
CloudBacko Forum Support
jeff.tang

Postby johnsonlwu » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:34 am

Greetings Jeff I sent everything you requested.
Any help appreciated.
johnsonlwu

Postby johnsonlwu » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:35 am

PLease help in any way possible thanks.
johnsonlwu

Postby jeff.tang » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Hi Johnson,

Thank you for the file. I have this info to our development team for further investigation. I will keep you posted.
Jeff Tang
CloudBacko Forum Support
jeff.tang

Postby jeff.tang » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Hi Johnson,

For your update. We have relaxed your CBK license. However, would you please PM us with the old contact information for purchasing CBK license before? Moreover, please also provide us with the new contact information by PM. So I can update your license record in our system.
Jeff Tang
CloudBacko Forum Support
jeff.tang

Return to License