Order licensing incorrectly (Please Help)!

Discuss software licensing issues here.

Order licensing incorrectly (Please Help)!

Postby ttyler » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:44 am

Hi it looks as if I may have ordered the software incorrectly. Form one server I ordered all the licensing I needed for my network. Now when I try to add the licensing to the my other servers they are asking me to reorder and pay again. Also on the servers where the trial has expired I am unable to move beyond the expired or buy now message.
I need help in correcting this situation as soon as possible since my backups are no longer running on the servers I need It on the most. What steps are needed to correct the problem? Please help!
My invoice is #CC-104116
Thank you
Rev. A. M. Tyler Sr.
ttyler

Re: Order licensing incorrectly (Please Help)!

Postby CB.Support.Manager » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:49 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry

According to the invoice no. you provided you have purchased 10 CloudBacko Pro client licenses + 1 MS Exchange module + 2 VMware Modules. Is this correct?

To add your CloudBacko Pro license key to the other servers please use the instructions in the following threads:

1. How do I apply a license key to a CloudBacko Pro/Lite installation with an expired trial license? viewtopic.php?f=31&t=283
2. How do I apply a license key to a new CloudBacko Pro/Lite installation? https://forum.cloudbacko.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=295

To find your license key please use the instructions in the following thread use the instructions in the following thread

Where can I find my CloudBacko Pro/Lite purchase license key? viewtopic.php?f=31&t=297
Support Manager of CloudBacko
The Most Secure Cloud & Local Backup Software
CB.Support.Manager
Site Admin

Return to License