Using Cloud Backo across two servers

Discuss software licensing issues here.

Using Cloud Backo across two servers

Postby cimservices » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Hello,

We have a CloudBacko Pro Basic Software licence on a server which is our data server. We have another server which is the exchange server. We wish to purchase the exchange module as well. We have downloaded the cloudbacko software on the exchange server but when we go to add the exchange server module it is saying that we need to purchase a basic licence as well.

Is it possible that we can backup our exchange from our data server or do we need to purchase another cloudbacko Pro Basic software licence for the exchange server before we buy the module?

Many thanks,
cimservices

Re: Using Cloud Backo across two servers

Postby johnny.wong » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi,

For Exchange Backups, CloudBacko itself will need to be installed on the actual Exchange server. So you will require the CloudBacko basic license as well as the Exchange module to run an Exchange backup.
Johnny Wong
CloudBacko Forum Support
The Most Secure Cloud & Local Backup Software
johnny.wong

Postby TLydon » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:35 am

How do we hadd the license to the other server, I have a license for both servers but it doesn't show the full Key only half then ***?
TLydon

Postby CB.Support.Manager » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello,

The following articles may be of help:

Where can I find my CloudBacko Pro/Lite purchase license key? viewtopic.php?f=31&t=297
How do I apply a license key to a new CloudBacko Pro/Lite installation? viewtopic.php?f=31&t=295
Support Manager of CloudBacko
The Most Secure Cloud & Local Backup Software
CB.Support.Manager
Site Admin

Return to License